Welcome to Givable.
These terms and conditions govern your donor relationship with Givable as well as your access to and use of the Givable website.
As a donor- subscriber, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Amounts donated to Givable are an irrevocable gift to Givable, which will be subject to Givable’s governing documents and bylaws. All donations are final and non-refundable.
- Givable will strive to contribute funds to the recipient tax-exempt organization(s) that you have designated from possible organizations as selected and presented by Givable.
- Givable has final decision making authority on the recipient tax-exempt organization(s) to whom funds you have donated to Givable will be contributed.
- You, as the donor, are solely responsible for ensuring that you have selected the correct recipient tax-exempt organization(s) to whom you wish your donated funds to be contributed.
- All contributions to selected recipient tax-exempt organization(s) will be unrestricted gifts and may not be specified for any particular purpose.
- You, as the donor, agree that you do not and will not receive benefits from any recipient tax-exempt organization(s) to whom you select your donated funds to be contributed.
- Givable will make contributions to selected recipient tax-exempt organization(s) as frequently as weekly but no less frequently than quarterly. Until such time as Givable transfers funds to recipient tax-exempt organization(s), Givable will hold donated funds in a commercial bank account in Givable’s name.
- A portion of amounts you donate to Givable will constitute an administrative fee to cover credit card transaction fees, web development and hosting fees, other overhead, and our Givable for Schools program.
- Your monthly subscriber fee is $8.00, with such amount subject to increase after notification from Givable to you. Of that subscriber fee, between $2.25 - $3.00 will be used by Givable to cover credit card transaction fees, web development and hosting fees, other overhead, and our Givable for Schools program. All remaining amounts will be contributed to recipient tax-exempt organization(s).
- For additional amounts donated in excess of $8.00 per month, 2.5% of such amount plus $0.30 will be used by Givable to cover credit card transaction fees, web development and hosting fees, other overhead, and our Givable for Schools program All remaining amounts will be contributed to recipient tax-exempt organization(s).
- You, as the donor, will not use an invalid or unauthorized credit card in making donations to Givable. If you, the donor, become aware of fraudulent use of the credit card you used in making a donation to Givable, or if the card becomes lost or stolen, you agree to notify the credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules.
- When you, as the donor, use the Givable website or web-based app, you will be asked for your name, address, email address, and other information to identify yourself or your organization, and you will be given the option to create a Givable account. Access to and use of password-protected and secure areas is restricted to users who have created an account or subscription. Any attempt to access restricted areas without authorization is prohibited. When you create an account with Givable, you will need to choose a password to access Givable services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Keep your password in a secure place and do not allow any unauthorized persons access to your password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or other security breach, notify Givable immediately.
All content included in or made available through Givable and the Givable website (at
givable.com), such as text, graphics, photographs, images, music, artwork and
computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure,
selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, is
the property of Givable or its donee organizations and protected by United States and
international copyright laws.
GIVABLE, GIVABLE.ORG, the Givable logo, along with graphic logos, page headers, button
icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through Givable are
trademarks or trade dress of Givable (together, the “Givable Marks”). The Givable
Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Givable’s or
in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public or dilute the
distinctiveness of the Givable Marks or disparage Givable. All other trademarks, service
marks, and logos not owned by Givable that appear in on the Givable website or
anywhere else in the Givable service, and in particular the trademarks, service marks,
and logos of the nonprofits featured by Givable, are the property of their respective
Use of copyrights and trademarks
Content or Givable Marks may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted,
publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any
other computer, server, Web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for
any commercial enterprise without Givable’s prior written consent.