July 15, 2019
June 2019 Impact Report
In June, members of our St. Louis community continued to show up and gave a total of $4,387.75! When the community comes together, that is when real change can occur.
Thanks for doing your part by giving with Givable!
In June, our community supported work, such as:
- Kingdom House's efforts to equip young people and adults with the financial tools and education to secure a better future.
- Prison Performing Arts work to nurture the discipline, teamwork and communication skills necessary for successful re-entry into society.
- The St. Louis Metro Market's work to transform a donated city bus into a grocery store on wheels to bridge physical, financial, and educational barriers in St. Louis area food deserts.
Calling all Nonprofit Professionals - Join us for Nonprofit Connect:
- While Givable users support Nonprofits by giving daily, we want to create opportunities for the people powering these organizations to connect.
- Save-the-date for our first Nonprofit Connect on Tuesday, August 20th from 4-6pm at Covo Coworking — we will be pairing impactful networking and learning opportunities along with delicious food and beverages for nonprofit professionals. This event is only open to people who work or volunteer for nonprofits. More details will be released soon!
Aim High Summer Camp Kids Start Using Givable:
- Over 100 students at this summer's Aim High Summer Camp began using Givable as a means to learn about the power of giving as well as about all of the nonprofits in St. Louis working to improve our community!
Help us tell the Givable story:
- The Givable community keeps growing and together, we are building a movement.
- Interested in sharing why you support Givable? Email Lindsay@cityblockstl.com to tell your story!
- In case you haven't heard, we launched Givable Tuesdays in May. Each week, when a patron of a partner restaurant signs up for Givable while dining, they receive a coupon for $8 off a future meal.
- Have an idea for a business we can partner with to encourage more people to join our giving community? Email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities:
- HEALTH: Camp Rainbow is looking for Summer Counselors and Unit Heads. Sign-up to volunteer today.
- ARTS & CULTURE: Volunteer support helps the Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis present, support, and celebrate the art of our time. View support opportunities here.
- HUMAN SERVICES: Almost Home is transforming futures today with the help of their volunteers. Sign-up today.
- ANIMALS: Volunteer support is essential to The Gentle Bar and their 170 animals. Sign-up to become a volunteer today.
- EDUCATION: Volunteers of Books for STL Kids allow them to support kids in need. Sign-up to volunteer today.
Know of other volunteer opportunities or events in the St. Louis community? Email us at email@example.com!
Stay in the know.
Sign up for alerts to be notified as Givable grows into cities near you.